Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Planning for OP/Med day

Today we are going shopping for the OP day, we have planned for the day and what is the greatest need for the orphans so that we can purchase it at the local store in Kitale.  We have planned a visit to Leslie's orphan but the roads there are dirt and can be very slippery if it rains and yesterday and today have been cloudy, cold with some rain. Today may be the same and so that will dictate wheither we go or not.  The trip back to our guest house yesterday was nail biting as we had to access which side of the road to use and pray that we didn't slip into the ditch on the side.  Of course we made it and we will be setting out again soon.  My bag was lost at the airport but I am to receive it today.  I really didn't need all that I thouht I needed as I have made due with sharing with Leslie.  I might have had a bit more difficulty if she hadn't been with me.....but it has not been a terrible thing.  Please pray for better weather and that all preparations are finished before dark.  Debbie

--

Debbie
"We are moved by our love for Him!"
_______________
949 280-7987
Ordinary Women, Inc.
Joining Hands for Global Change
26861 Trabuco Rd. Suite E-146
Mission Viejo, Ca  92691-3535
www.ordinarywomen.org

No comments:

Post a Comment